John Hazell Auto Repairs is a VOSA approved MOT testing station. This means we are authorised to carry out an on-site MOT test on your car.
If your car fails its test, we can provide a free re-test within 10 days.
When do I need an MOT test?
Vehicles over 3 years old must be tested annually. You can have your vehicle tested any time from one month before your MOT expires. You can check wether your vehicle's MOT test is due below.
Can you test my vehicle?
We provide Class 4 MOT testing, meaning we can test:
- Cars (up to 8 passenger seats)
- Motor Caravans
- Quads (max unladen weight 400kg - for goods vehicles 550kg and max net power of 15kW)
- Dual purpose vehicles
- Private hire and public service vehicles (up to 8 seats)
- Ambulances and taxis
- Private passenger vehicles and ambulances (9 to 12 passenger seats)
- Goods vehicles (up to 3000kg design gross weight)